Friday, April 1, 2011

Kendra Wilkinson upset over not receiving invite for Hef's wedding

Kendra Wilkinson isn't sure whether she will attend ex Hugh Hefner's upcoming wedding.

Busacca/Getty; LaVeris/FilmMagic

Kendra Wilkinson isn't sure whether she will attend ex Hugh Hefner's upcoming wedding.

Following in Holly Madison's footsteps, yet another former Hugh Hefner girlfriend is upset about his marriage plans.

But unlike Madison, Kendra Wilkinson ? who is married to NFL player Hank Baskett ? is happy he will wed 24-year-old Crystal Harris. She just wants to be there June 18 to see it.

"I haven't gotten my save the date yet," the pin-up told E! Online. "I'm not joking, I'm really pissed off about it.

"If I don't get a save the date, I have another wedding to attend that same day," Wilkinson said. "I got a save the date from one of my closest friends for that date."

The current "Dancing with the Stars" contestant, 25, admitted she's "planning on going to Hef's," but also ? somewhat contradictorily ? added that she's "getting kind of antsy because I need to pick which wedding to go to."

MEET HUGH HEFNER'S GIRLFRIENDS

But Wilkinson holds no ill-will toward the 84-year-old Hefner, whom she dated while living in the Playboy mansion and appearing on "The Girls Next Door."

"It's Crystal that does the wedding planning. She's the girl!" Wilkinson explained. "If she doesn't give me a save the date soon, I'm going to have to put in my save the date with the other wedding."

PHOTOS: KENDRA ON 'DANCING WITH THE STARS'

And while Wilkinson might miss Hefner's wedding, he didn't miss hers. In fact, Wilkinson and Baskett wed in 2009 at the Playboy mansion.

Madison, 32, was one of the attendees at Wilkinson's nuptials, but it remains to be seen whether she'll return to the Mansion for Hefner's.

She admitted having "different feelings" after the engagement was announced in December, because she had split from Hefner in 2008 due to his refusal to wed.

Sienna Miller Daisy Fuentes Jessica Alba Christina Ricci Rebecca Mader

No comments:

Post a Comment